Rotates image without changing the dimensions of the image.
rotate(img, rotation_deg, crop, device,debug=None)
returns device, image after rotation
- img - RGB or grayscale image data
- rotation_deg - rotation angle in degrees, should be an integer, can be a negative number, positive values move counter clockwise.
- crop - if crop is set to True, image will be cropped to original image dimensions, if set to false, the image size will be adjusted to accomodate new image dimensions.
- device - Counter for image processing steps
- debug- None, "print", or "plot". Print = save to file, Plot = print to screen. Default = None
- Rotates image, sometimes it is necessary to rotate an image, especially when clustering objects.
- Example use:
from plantcv import plantcv as pcv # Rotate image device, rotate_img = pcv.rotate(img, 10, True, device, debug='print')
Image after rotating 10 degrees
from plantcv import plantcv as pcv # Rotate image device, rotate_img = pcv.rotate(img, -10, device, False, debug='print')
Image after rotating -10 degrees